- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration in the company.
- Personally contact and secure new business accounts and customer while maintaining good relationship with the current customer.
- Service existing account, obtain order and establish new account by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet and other trade factor.
- Responsible for revenue generation in the company
- Source and evaluate new potential account within assigned territory to achieve mass coverage objective.
- Work closely with and maintain an excellent business relationship with current and new customers, supplier and vendor to achieve the department and company budget sales turnover and target profit margin.
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities and monitor development trends of the market and feedback to the management.
- Follow up closely on sales inquiries and coordinate with customers.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished goods to customers.
- Assist in the implementation of sales strategy and promotion set by the company.
- Follow up and collect payment from customers based on credit term applied in a timely manner.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time investment for the territory or segments.
- Any ad hoc task as assigned by superior.
- Replenish all related products to shelf, block and all gondola end with FIFO practice
- Maintain and clean of shelf display
- Ensure correct pricing are always displayed correctly
- Capture photos for normal shelf and secondary displays
- Placing all POSM (price card, base wrap, flag line and etc.)
- Reports on OOS and near expired products
- Feedback on non-compliance of trading terms merchandising standard
- Maintain or expand all existing spacing/planogram
- Competitors activities feedback
- Store check
- Top up or fill in orders when required
Interested applicant can send in your application & resume to: [email protected]